Real story
7-Day New Mother Support Circle: Why Community Support Matters More Than Advice in Early Motherhood
The days after childbirth are often described as precious, but they can also be deeply lonely. Visitors come and go, advice pours in from every direction, and yet many new mothers feel unseen in thei…
Shield Community
Grow with the community
2 articles
Real story
7-Day New Mother Support Circle: Why Community Support Matters More Than Advice in Early Motherhood
The days after childbirth are often described as precious, but they can also be deeply lonely. Visitors come and go, advice pours in from every direction, and yet many new mothers feel unseen in thei…
Real story
My Experience With Postpartum Depression: What I Wish Someone Had Told Me Earlier
When I became a mother, I expected exhaustion. I expected emotional ups and downs. I expected my life to feel different. What I did not expect was how deeply disconnected I would feel from myself, an…